What Are the Differences Between Residential and Commercial Water Extraction Services?
The Primary Differences Between the Two in North Syracuse Involve the Complexity of the Issues and Magnitude of Water Volumes Handled.
Water removal from commercial sites in North Syracuse is often much more complex than local residential water extractions. This is because business facilities are usually much larger than homes, have considerably more extensive and complex pipe networks and drainage systems, house bigger and more sophisticated water-related appliances and containers, likely have been in operation for decades, and usually need greater volumes of water extracted. Moreover, there are many vastly different kinds of businesses that each present unique and exceedingly difficult challenges. At the same time, these commercial entities are under greater socio-economic pressure than homeowners to resolve their water issues as soon as possible.
What Types of Commercial Facilities Have Local Water Extraction Services Like SERVPRO Removed Water From?
SERVPRO’s North Syracuse commercial water extraction technicians have successfully completed jobs in a wide variety of commercial structures. We have removed standing water from and dealt with water-related issues in:
- Small and big-box retail stores
- Shopping malls
- Office towers and smaller commercial office buildings
- Motels and hotels
- Large apartment and condo complexes
- Restaurants of all sizes
Whatever kind of business you operate, we have likely performed a water extraction at a similar site. This enables us to understand and anticipate the potential difficulties involved in dealing with a water event in your structure before we begin work. Ultimately, this knowledge helps us finish your job more quickly and saves you time and money.
What Specialized Equipment Does SERVPRO Use to Extract Water from Businesses and Remediate Commercial Water Damage?
As you can imagine, commercial water extraction and remediation jobs require more powerful, industrial-grade equipment. These high-tech tools help our skilled experts rapidly remove standing water and excess moisture from all kinds of commercial establishments. They also enable us to limit or prevent future damage related to your water issue. Some of these innovative and highly effective gear includes:
- Truck-mounted extractors massive enough to swiftly remove large volumes of standing water
- Low-grain refrigerant (LGR) dehumidifiers that remove excess moisture from expansive areas by condensing it out of the air
- Large desiccant dehumidifiers to rapidly dry out the interior air of large structures
- EPA-approved disinfectants and antifungals that slow or prevent the growth of harmful bacteria and fungi
- State-of-the-art ultra-low volume (ULV) and thermal foggers that treat impacted areas with antimicrobials and deodorants
As a business owner affected by a leak or other water-related problem, timely recovery is crucial. The sooner your business is effectively remediated, the sooner it can return to its operations. This is important not only for owners but also for customers and employees. Powerful industrial-grade equipment is, therefore, a necessity for commercial remediations.
In What Ways Do Commercial Extraction and Water Damage Restoration Services Help My Business?
Commercial extraction and water damage restoration companies like SERVPRO help businesses save time and money, as well as avoid future problems related to their water problems. Some of the various ways our services benefit your business are by:
- Reducing overall costs by restoring impacted structural elements and business contents, rather than simply replacing them, whenever possible
- Limiting potential future damage and health effects resulting from mold and bacterial growths
- Neutralizing persistent unpleasant odors related to water damage
- Helping you minimize financially destructive operational downtime
- Working to protect necessary and valuable business inventories
- Protecting and restoring essential business records
- Safeguarding customer and employee health
As you can see, there are many crucial ways SERVPRO can save your commercial enterprise. These involve quickly removing standing water, effectively treating water damage, salvaging as many affected materials as possible, and returning your business to operational condition as soon as possible.
Ultimately, following a water event, the most important thing you can do to save your business is to find the right extraction and remediation company to swiftly resolve your water-related problems. Companies like SERVPRO have all the necessary training, experience, and equipment to do the job right, the first time. They help ensure that your commercial establishment avoids long-term effects resulting from standing water and excess water vapor in the air. Our technicians always work to limit your losses and save you money by first attempting to salvage all water damaged items. They also try their best to make your business operational in as little time possible. The end result of all these efforts is to give your business the best chances for continued success following a water event.
Whenever a leak or other clean water issue causes standing water in your office building, store, hotel, restaurant, or rental complex, remember there is help available. If such issues ever affect you, contact SERVPRO of North Onondaga County for assistance at (315) 457-3432.