Emergency Ready Profile
Approximately 50% of businesses affected by fire and water never reopen. The majority of businesses that do reopen after a catastrophe had a preparedness plan set up prior to their disaster. Is your business ready for whatever may happen?
Did you know that your local SERVPRO can create an Emergency Ready Profile (ERP) for your business. The ERP serves as an immediate reference of important information regarding the business, building and chain of command as far as who would be our contact and who would approve emergency services. By creating an ERP, we are able to help to minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action.
What can you expect from an Emergency Ready Profile?
- There is no cost to the business for having an ERP created for your business.
- A brief Profile Document that contains critical information needed in the event of an emergency. Having an ERP created will not take a great deal of your time.
- Getting the restoration started quickly will minimize the time your business is interrupted due to disaster.
- Establish a relationship with your local SERVPRO Franchise. You will then have a direct contact when an event does arise rather than needing to research what company provides the services you need.
- Identify a chain of command for authorizing work to begin. This way, it is pre-established who needs to be called in order to get work approved.
- You will be prepared with facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information. Your business will be “Ready for whatever happens.”
If you’re interested in having an Emergency Ready Profile created for your business, call our office today 315-457-3432.